Dr Suzanne Davies Psychologist
I am a Chartered Clinical Psychologist and provider of independent clinical psychology services based in Bromsgrove and have more than 14 years experience working in the NHS. I now work exclusively in private practice. I work with adults of all ages and offer a highly professional and confidential service offering assessment, therapy, supervision and consultation.
I am committed and enthusiastic about helping people to achieve their goals and make the changes they would like to in their life. My practice is informed by the evidence base and I engage in regular continuous professional development (CPD) and supervision.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions and I would be happy to have an informal discussion about the service you may require to see whether I can be of assistance.
Qualifications and Professional Affiliations
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (DClinPsy) – University of Birmingham
- Master of Philosophy (MPhil) – University of Nottingham
- Diploma in Applied Psychology (Dip. App. Psy.) – University of Nottingham
- Bachelor of Arts Psychology (BA Hons.) – University of Nottingham
- Registered Practitioner Psychologist with Health Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Chartered Psychologist (CPsychol) with the British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Member of the Division of Clinical Psychology of the BPS
- Member of the Division of Neuropsychology of the BPS
- Associate Fellow status within the BPS (AFBPsP)
- Enhanced DBS clearance and professional indemnity insurance